Fusion Freedom Series CCO 1911 9mm
You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!
The Fusion Freedom Series CCO Carry model is a classic CCO configuration with solid Bar-Stock officers frame and commander slide chambered in 9mm. The pistol was designed with carry and defensive style target shooting in mind. This rugged 70 series pistol is equipped with our “Sure grip” aggressive rear cocking serrations, target crowned HD-chrome barrel, classic commander ring hammer, beavertail grip safety, Novak compatible sights, extended thumb safety, lowered and relieved ejection port, beveled magazine well, rounded butt of frame and mainspring housing for carry comfort. Then stocked with our Fusion “Hand Select” red cocobolo grips.
All Freedom series pistols are of all steel construction, no 2-piece barrels and no plastic parts to be found. Keeping the Tradition of Craftsmanship alive and now more affordable.
• Original 1911 Series 70 Colt design (4.25” CCO Configuration)
• All Steel Configuration, No Plastic
• Frame, Slide and Barrel Precision CNC machined from Bar-Stock
• Precision gunsmith Fitted frame, Slide & barrel
• Slide with Flat top match/target style
• HD Chrome barrel, target crowned for excellent accuracy & easy cleaning
• Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box
• Lowered and relieved ejection port for improved performance
• Tuned Power style extractor
• Traditional 70 series design compatible with standard Colt style replacement parts
• Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling
• Rounded Butt of Frame & Mainspring housing for added carry comfort
• Novak compatible sight cuts for easy sight change out
• Premium red cocobolo exotic hardwood grips
• Beveled Magazine entrance
• Fusion Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Mag Capacity: 7 + 1
• Comes with 1 Magazine
Aegis Tactical firearms training facility and gun shop located in Lakewood Ranch Florida.